- Innovation Agents: Jeff Dachis, Founder, Dachis Group
- Google CEO Shakeup: Larry Page to Replace Eric Schmidt on April 4
- Change Generation: Brian Chesky and Airbnb.com Open Your Home to Globetrotters
- Emerging Markets Have Emerged: Next Stop for Some Companies the Global Fortune 500?
- The Long, Painful History of Verizon iPhone Rumors
- How Twitter Got Me into the White House and Saved My Son's Birthday
- Internet Tax: Good for Drained State Coffers or Bad for Business?
- How Energy Innovations Could Be Hijacked by Foreign Investors
- Gartner Portal, Content, and Collaboration Conference - My Twitter Summary
- Note to Digital Pack Rats: DiamonDisc Archive DVDs May Outlast Man
The increased risk of inflammatory eye disease was only linked to first time users. There are other side effects of bisphosphonate drugs, however, that have been reported in many different users. In fact, according to the Wall Street Journal, there have been over 3,000 product liability claims filed against Merck, the manufacturer of Fosamax, due to effects on the jaw and other bones....
Hydroplaning is a potentially deadly situation that causes a driver to lose control of their vehicle. It happens when you hit a patch of water and, as you travel over it, that water causes your tires to lose contact with the road. Hydroplaning can happen in different degrees. In some cases, only one tire will lose contact with the road, but in others, more than one tire, or all four tires, can lose contact with the road simultaneously....
The 23-year-old man has been in jail since the wreck occurred last December. At the time of his arrest, the driver was found to have a blood-alcohol level of .25, which is in excess of three times the legal amount, according to the reports....